Verbal Reasoning - Classification - Choosing the odd word
Directions: In each of the following questions, five words have been given, out of which four are alike in some manner and the fifth one is different.Choose out the odd one.
1. Choosing the odd letter group - 03
2. Choosing the odd letter group - 02
3. Choosing the odd letter group - 01
4. Choosing the odd Numeral Pair / Group
5. Choosing the odd Numeral
6. Choosing the odd pair of words
7. Choosing the odd word - 05
8. Choosing the odd word - 04
9. Choosing the odd word - 03
10. Choosing the odd word - 02
11. Choosing the odd word - 01
12. Common Quality Analogy Test
13. Detecting Anologies Questions
14. Choosing Similar Word -Test - 01
15. Simple Analogy - 04
16. Simple Analogy - 03
17. Simple Analogy - 02
18. Simple Analogy - 01
19. Choosing Analogous Pair -03
20. Choosing Analogous Pair -02
21. Choosing Analogous Pair -01
22. Completing Analogous Pair - 05
23. Completing Analogous Pair - 04
24. Completing Analogous Pair - 03
25. Completing Analogous Pair - 02
26. Completing Analogous Pair - 01
Beautiful Reasons to Visit Australia
Facts About Bees You Probably Didnt Know
Christmas Gifts Ideas She Is Going To Love
Most Anticipated Movies
Reality TV Shows That Are Far From Reality
Rules to play 3 Ball Pool
There are several other 3 ball rule variations, (that are non standard and must be declared before play commences,) and differences that one may encounter depending on the locale. Some nuances include
If the shooting player neglects to drive at least one ball to the pocket, or fails to contact another object ball followed by another ball contacting any rail, shall be assessed a foul. (This rule, however, is illogical based on 3 ball scoring rules.)
1 point punishment for any jump, masse legal or otherwise. (mainly imposed by some table owners for fear damage to their pool table cloth.
On any given stroke, should a scratch occur, all balls pocketed are to be spotted and a 1 point punishment applied. Of course, if playing 3 ball billiard on a coin operated pool table, this rule is not feasible.
If the shooting player misses the rack on the break shot, the subsequent break attempts must be taken from where the cue ball comes to rest from the previous shot.
3 ball gaming software for online 3 ball has yet to mimic the realistic nature of the game of three ball. This is likely because the investment needed to rewrite the software would outweigh the profits.