General Knowledge - General Awareness - 2010
What is the new target of India's growth as per the new mid term review of the 11th plan recently released by Planning Commission?
Country code top-level domain or ccTLD is an Internet top-level domain generally used or reserved for a country. Recently which of the following countries became the first countries to have non-Latin ccTLD?
India, China, Thailand
Japan, China, Russia
Egypt, Saudi Arabia , United Arab Emirates
China, Saudi Arabia, UAE
None of them
Which among the following states does not come under Red Corridor?
On February 8, 2010 Unit - 5 of Rajasthan Atomic Power Project (RAPP-5&6) at Rawatbhata has commenced commercial operation. With the commissioning of this unit, number of nuclear power reactors in commercial operation in India has increased to 18. What is the total installed capacity after the 18th reactor starts commercial operations?
Who among the following is the youngest player within the top 100 of the ATP rankings as of January 2010?
Which of the following team was runner up in ICC Under 19, Cricket World Cup 2010?
Who among the following is India's first Oscar award winner?
Who among the following is the author of "Sea of Poppies" ?
H C Verma
none of them
Which among the following Indian-American authors has been appointed as a member of US President Barack Obama's Committee on the Arts and Humanities? (6.2.2010)
Which among the following is correct in context with ICICI Bank and HDFC Bank?
Foreign Controlled Indian Banks
Indian Controlled Foreign Banks
Foreign Banks owned by Indians
1. General Awareness - Questions-02
2. General Awareness - Questions-01
3. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 05
4. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 04
5. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 03
6. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 02
7. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 01
8. General Awareness - Test -16
9. General Awareness - Test -15
10. General Awareness - Test -14
11. General Awareness - Test -13
12. GK - Computer Questions - 02
13. GK - Computer Questions - 01
14. Geography of India -Test-10
15. Geography of India -Test-09
16. Geography of India -Test-08
17. Geography of India -Test-07
18. Geography of India -Test-06
19. GK - Agriculture - 02
20. GK - Agriculture - 01
21. History of India - Test - 15
22. History of India - Test - 14
23. History of India - Test - 13
24. History of India - Test - 12
25. History of India - Test - 11
26. History of India - Test - 10
27. History of India - Test - 09
28. History of India - Test - 08
29. GK - Biology - 05
30. GK - Biology - 04
Greatest Fashion Models
Creative Cleaning Hacks
Class 9 - Clause
Myth about Apple
Top Cancer Myths Debunked
Tips To Prepare a Government Job Interview
Start Developing Personality From Now On
Developing personality takes time. Therefore, you have to start from now on then in future you can crack an interview for government jobs.