General Knowledge - General Awareness - 2010
Which among the following is not correctly matched?
April 25 - World Malaria Day
April 26 - World Intellectual Property Day
April 28 - International Workers' Memorial Day
April 29 - World Dance Day
All Matched Correctly
What is the number of the countries that are party to the NPT?
Which of the following countries has invited the 60 countries to participate in "Nuclear energy for everyone, nuclear arms for none" a two-day nuclear disarmament conference in its capital?
Which of the following SAARC summit was recently held in Thimpu in April 2010?
Which among the following Indian-American authors has been appointed as a member of US President Barack Obama's Committee on the Arts and Humanities? (6.2.2010)
The following is a search engine in China and it became the first Chinese company to be included in the NASDAQ-100 index in December 2007. Recently its share has risen 34% since Google said on Jan 12 it may shut down its business in China. What is the name of this search engine?
Recently Hukou system which is an ancient system of House registration was in newspapers. The Hukou system is best known in which of the following countries? (as many as 12 newspapers of this country published a rare joint editorial calling for the end of the hukou system of household registration)
None of them
Arrange the DMK , Nationalist Congress Party , Trinamool Congress, National Conference in decreasing order of their members in the ruling UPA regime in India:
DMK , Nationalist Congress Party , Trinamool Congress, National Conference
Trinamool Congress, DMK, Nationalist Congress Party, National Conference
Trinamool Congress, DMK,National Conference, Nationalist Congress Party
DMK.Trinamool Congress, Nationalist Congress Party, National Conference
None of them is a correct order
Which of the following international airports of India recently became one of the first airport operators in the world to receive the ISO 27001 certification, recognized internationally as an Information Security Management System (ISMS) Standard?
Who among the following is the youngest player within the top 100 of the ATP rankings as of January 2010?
1. General Awareness - Questions-02
2. General Awareness - Questions-01
3. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 05
4. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 04
5. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 03
6. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 02
7. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 01
8. General Awareness - Test -16
9. General Awareness - Test -15
10. General Awareness - Test -14
11. General Awareness - Test -13
12. GK - Computer Questions - 02
13. GK - Computer Questions - 01
14. Geography of India -Test-10
15. Geography of India -Test-09
16. Geography of India -Test-08
17. Geography of India -Test-07
18. Geography of India -Test-06
19. GK - Agriculture - 02
20. GK - Agriculture - 01
21. History of India - Test - 15
22. History of India - Test - 14
23. History of India - Test - 13
24. History of India - Test - 12
25. History of India - Test - 11
26. History of India - Test - 10
27. History of India - Test - 09
28. History of India - Test - 08
29. GK - Biology - 05
30. GK - Biology - 04
Celebration of Rakshabandhan
Rules to play Gymnastics
101 Jumping Jacks Ideas
Tallest Building In The World
What to Eat in Andhra Pradesh
Benefits of Ginger
Ginger is an Antioxidant
Garlic is rich in antioxidants, which help destroy free radicals.