General Knowledge - General Awareness - 2010
1. General Awareness - Questions-03
2. General Awareness - Questions-02
3. General Awareness - Questions-01
4. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 05
5. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 04
6. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 03
7. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 02
8. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 01
9. General Awareness - Test -16
10. General Awareness - Test -15
11. General Awareness - Test -14
12. General Awareness - Test -13
13. GK - Computer Questions - 02
14. GK - Computer Questions - 01
15. Geography of India -Test-10
16. Geography of India -Test-09
17. Geography of India -Test-08
18. Geography of India -Test-07
19. Geography of India -Test-06
20. GK - Agriculture - 02
21. GK - Agriculture - 01
22. History of India - Test - 15
23. History of India - Test - 14
24. History of India - Test - 13
25. History of India - Test - 12
26. History of India - Test - 11
27. History of India - Test - 10
28. History of India - Test - 09
29. History of India - Test - 08
30. GK - Biology - 05
How to Clean Jewelry
Most Extraordinary Churches Of The World
Cure for Osteoporosis
Benefits of Almonds
Ways To Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
Benefits of Peaches
Key Uses:Digestive disorders characterized by excess acidity and sour dischargesFailure to thrive, in bottle-fed babies
Origin : Chemically prepared.
Background : These crystals were used in the 18th and 19th centuries for intestinal worms, MYRISTICA FRAGRANS (Nutmeg)156 and chosen by Dr. Schüssler as a “biochemic” tissue salt (see page 90).
Preparation : Sodium phosphate crystals are triturated with lactose sugar.
Remedy Profile : Responsible people who find it difficult to delegate tend to respond most effectively to Nat. phos. Despite being generally friendly and sympathetic, they are highly self- contained, finding it hard to talk about their problems and tending to become withdrawn from loved ones. Fears of the dark, insects, storms, illness, and death are typical, as is being easily startled by noise.
Nat. phos. is used primarily to treat digestive disorders characterized by excess acidity and sour discharges. There may be a feeling of emptiness in the abdomen and chest, and a tendency to vomit or produce sour belches. Cravings for strong-tasting, spicy foods, salt, and fried eggs are associated with Nat. phos. It may also help bottle-fed babies who are failing to thrive.
Symptoms Better : For cold.
Symptoms Worse : For storms; after sexual intercourse; for bitter foods; for fatty foods; for sugar; for milk.