General Knowledge - General Awareness - 2010
Who among the following is the winner of 2010 Sony Ericsson Open which was held from March 22 to April 4, 2010.?
None of them
Which of the following districts of Karnataka was recently in news as Arcellor Mittal decides to locate its proposed six million tonne per annum steel plant in this district?
Recently we read in the news papers that India and Saudi Arabia have signed 'Riyadh Declaration' with a resolve to raise their cooperation to strategic partnership covering security, economic, defense and political areas. This has been considered as a step ahead to Delhi Declaration signed between these two countries in which of the following years?
The 2010 winner countries of the Thomas & Uber Cup held in May 2010 are as follows:
China, South Korea
South Korea, China
Which among the following committees had recommended five per cent reservation for the Gujjar community in Rajasthan in 2007 in government employment and admission to educational institutions?
Justice IS Israni Committee
Justice Jasraj Chopra Committee
Justice R N Lodha Committee
Justice Malimath Committee
None of the above
Prior to the recently prohibition on FDI in manufacturing of 'Cigars, cheroots, cigarillos and cigarettes, of tobacco or of tobacco substitutes' in India, what was the ceiling on FDI in the said products?
Which of the following company recently acquired 70% stake in Warid telecom of Bangladesh to foray in the Bangladesh Market?
What was the size of the latest acquisition deal by Indian Telco, Bharti Airtel which entered into a legally binding definitive agreement with Zain Group to acquire Zain Africa BV ?
None of them
Which month is observed as National Poetry Month in USA and Canada?
BMW Oracle Racing which has won 33rd America's Cup (on February 14, 2010 ) belongs to which of the following countries?
None of them
1. General Awareness - Questions-03
2. General Awareness - Questions-02
3. General Awareness - Questions-01
4. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 05
5. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 04
6. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 03
7. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 02
8. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 01
9. General Awareness - Test -16
10. General Awareness - Test -15
11. General Awareness - Test -14
12. General Awareness - Test -13
13. GK - Computer Questions - 02
14. GK - Computer Questions - 01
15. Geography of India -Test-10
16. Geography of India -Test-09
17. Geography of India -Test-08
18. Geography of India -Test-07
19. Geography of India -Test-06
20. GK - Agriculture - 02
21. GK - Agriculture - 01
22. History of India - Test - 15
23. History of India - Test - 14
24. History of India - Test - 13
25. History of India - Test - 12
26. History of India - Test - 11
27. History of India - Test - 10
28. History of India - Test - 09
29. History of India - Test - 08
30. GK - Biology - 05
Largest Wrestlers in WWE History
Benefits of Jackfruits
Simple Addition - Maths Game
White Henna Designs
Greatest Concept Cars Ever
Valentines Gift Ideas
Astounding Facts about the human body
Your brain is always working. Scientists say the average person has roughly 70,000 thoughts each day and is actually more active while youre sleeping.