General Knowledge - General Awareness - 2010
Who among the following is the Chairman of the Expert Committee on National Film Awards?
Which date in May is observed as World No Tobacco Day ?
After accepting the Tendulkar committee's report which puts the size of below poverty line (BPL) population at 37.2%, what is the approximate increase in number in BPL beneficiaries in India ?
In the Recent union Budget it was announced by Finance Minister that RBI was open to giving banking licenses to private players and non-banking finance companies (NBFCs) if they met the central banks criteria. in past 8 years, no new banks have been set up in India. What is the number of current public sector banks, private banks and foreign banks in India?
22 public sector banks, 33 private banks and 35 foreign banks
25 public sector banks, 36 private banks and 42 foreign banks
27 public sector banks, 31 private banks and 38 foreign banks
21 public sector banks, 30 private banks and 32 foreign banks
20 public sector banks, 22 private banks and 38 foreign banks
In context with the Industrial Infrastructure Upgradation Scheme (IIUS), in which state is being developed Ispatbhoomi Cluster?
In context with United Kingdom general election, 2010, held recently in May 2010, bring out the incorrect statement from the given options.
None of the party could achieve the target of 326 seats required for majority and thus there is a hung parliament
Largest Number of Seats have been won by Conservative Party,
Since world war II, UK has seen hung Parliaments for only two times
A coalition between the Conservatives and the Liberal Democrats, led to appointment of David Cameron as new Prime Minister of UK.
The above election ended the 20 years regime of the Labor Party
Recently Deep Water Horizon was in the news as one of the worst environmental disasters in United States history. What is Deep Water Horizon?
An Oil Exploration site
A drilling Rig
A Volcano in Gulf of Mexico
A Refinery located in United States
None of the above is correct
Who among the following became the first woman to win six awards in the same night in the Grammy Awards ?
None of them
The International cricket Council is headquartered at Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Which among the following cities was recently in news as a new venue of ICC headquarters?
None of them
In the famous book "The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid: Eradicating Poverty through Profits" of C K Prahalad, who recently died, the "Bottom of the Pyramid " refers to the poorest of the poor people. The Financial Pyramid is inspired by which of the following _____?
The Pyramid Theory of Heinrich
Maslow's hierarchy of needs
Orion Correlation Theory
Fundamental human needs
1. General Awareness - Questions-06
2. General Awareness - Questions-05
3. General Awareness - Questions-04
4. General Awareness - Questions-03
5. General Awareness - Questions-02
6. General Awareness - Questions-01
7. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 05
8. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 04
9. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 03
10. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 02
11. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 01
12. General Awareness - Test -16
13. General Awareness - Test -15
14. General Awareness - Test -14
15. General Awareness - Test -13
16. GK - Computer Questions - 02
17. GK - Computer Questions - 01
18. Geography of India -Test-10
19. Geography of India -Test-09
20. Geography of India -Test-08
21. Geography of India -Test-07
22. Geography of India -Test-06
23. GK - Agriculture - 02
24. GK - Agriculture - 01
25. History of India - Test - 15
26. History of India - Test - 14
27. History of India - Test - 13
28. History of India - Test - 12
29. History of India - Test - 11
30. History of India - Test - 10
Tips to get ready for Winter
Super Easy Hairstyles for Lazy Girls
Chhath Puja Celebration
Eye Catching Minimalist Nail Art Designs
Dams in India
The Best New Cars
Facts About Bees You Probably Didnt Know
Bees and butterflies like drinking crocodile tears
To their delight crocodiles often cry when eat