General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers
Veselin Tapolev who became the World Champion recently, is associated with which of the following games/sports ?
Choose the pair of numbers which comes next 75 65 85 55 45 85 35
What is the code name for Windows Vista?
Sam and Mala have a conversation. Sam says I am certainly not over 40 Mala Says I am 38 and you are at least 5 years older than me · Now Sam says you are at least 39 all the statements by the two are false. How old are they really?
Mala = 38 yrs, Sam =31 yrs.
Mala = 38 yrs, Sam = 41 yrs
Mala = 31 yrs, Sam = 41 yrs.
Mala = 45yrs, Sam = 41 yrs
On sports day, if 30 children were made to stand in a column, 16 columns could be formed. If 24 children were made to stand in a column, how many columns could be formed?
A and B can do a piece of work in 45 days and 40 days respectively. They began to do the work together but A leaves after some days and then B completed the remaining work n 23 days. The number of days after which A left the work was
Who invented Napier's Bones
In a journey of 15 miles two third distance was travelled with 40 mph and remaining with 60 mph.How muvh time the journey takes
If every alternative letter starting from B of the English alphabet is written in small letter, rest all are written in capital letters, how the month "September" be written. (1) SeptEMbEr (2) SEpTeMBEr (3) SeptembeR (4) SepteMber (5) None of the above
500 men are arranged in an array of 10 rows and 50 columns according to their heights. Tallest among each row of all are asked to fall out. And the shortest among them is A. Similarly after resuming that to their original podsitions that the shortest among each column are asked to fall out. And the tallest among them is B . Now who is taller among A and B ?
Both are of same height
1. General Awareness - Questions-16
2. General Awareness - Questions-15
3. General Awareness - Questions-14
4. General Awareness - Questions-13
5. General Awareness - Questions-12
6. General Awareness - Questions-11
7. General Awareness - Questions-10
8. General Awareness - Questions-09
9. General Awareness - Questions-08
10. General Awareness - Questions-07
11. General Awareness - Questions-06
12. General Awareness - Questions-05
13. General Awareness - Questions-04
14. General Awareness - Questions-03
15. General Awareness - Questions-02
16. General Awareness - Questions-01
17. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 05
18. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 04
19. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 03
20. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 02
21. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 01
22. General Awareness - Test -16
23. General Awareness - Test -15
24. General Awareness - Test -14
25. General Awareness - Test -13
26. GK - Computer Questions - 02
27. GK - Computer Questions - 01
28. Geography of India -Test-10
29. Geography of India -Test-09
30. Geography of India -Test-08
101 Interesting Body Realities
Valentines Day Games
Benefits of Zucchinis
Bollywood Bridal Mehndi Designs
Healthy foods that can make you Fat