General Knowledge - Current Affairs, General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK for UPSC, Bank PO & All Exams
Consider the following statements about the GST council in the Constitution 115th Amendment Bill:
1.GST Council is to be headed by finance minister with members from states
2.GST Council is to make recommendations the taxes to be levied, goods to be exempted, GST rate etc.
3.GST Council is to adjudicate any dispute or complaint
Which among the above statements is / are correct ?
Only 1 & 2 are correct
Only 2 & 3 are correct
Only 1 is correct
All are correct
Consider the following statements:
1.In India, Odisha is the leading mineral producing state during 2010-11
2.The Offshore areas share maximum fraction of mineral production of India
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
Only 1 is correct
Only 2 is correct
Both 1 & 2 are correct
Neither 1 nor 2 is correct
The Agreement on South Asian Free Trade Area (SAFTA) was signed in a SAARC summit that was held in ___?
Which among the following states of India is running the Dhanwantari Yojana in the healthcare sector?
The controversial Sindol hydro-power project is located in which among the following states of India?
Consider the following companies:
1.National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO),
2.HINDALCO Industries Limited
3.Bharat Aluminium Company Limited (BALCO)
4.Madras Aluminium Company Limited (MALCO)
Which among the above are Public Sector Companies?
1 & 2
1, 2 & 3
1, 2, 3 & 4
Recently, social activist and Narmada Bachao Andolan leader Medha Patkar was chosen for the Basava Sri award for the year 2010 for excellence in service in the social sector. Which state Government confers the Basava Sri award?
Who among the following has been awarded the ‘Mahatma Gandhi International Award for Peace’ for 2011?
Aung San Suu Kyi
In context with the bilateral trade relations of India, which among the following has been signed with maximum number of countries as of now?
Bilateral Investment Promotion and Protection Agreement (BIPA)
Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA)
Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (CEPA)
Preferential Trade Agreement (PTA)
Which among the following correctly denotes the Primary Deficit?
Revenue Expenditure - Revenue Receipts
sum of the net increase in holdings of treasury bills of the RBI and its contributions to the market borrowing of the government.
Budgetary Deficit + Govt. market borrowings and liabilities
Fiscal Deficit - Interest Payments
1. General Knowledge 2012 - 15
2. General Knowledge 2012 - 14
3. General Knowledge 2012 - 13
4. General Knowledge 2012 - 12
5. General Knowledge 2012 - 11
6. General Knowledge 2012 - 10
7. General Knowledge 2012 - 09
8. General Knowledge 2012 - 08
9. General Knowledge 2012 - 07
10. General Knowledge 2012 - 06
11. General Knowledge 2012 - 05
12. General Knowledge 2012 - 04
13. General Knowledge 2012 - 03
14. General Knowledge 2012 - 02
15. General Knowledge 2012 - 01
16. GK Bank - 01
17. Physical Geography
18. Indian Polity & Governance in Constitution - 02
19. Indian Polity & Governance in Constitution - 01
20. Modern History - 02
21. Modern History - 01
22. Indian National Movement - 03
23. Indian National Movement - 02
24. Indian National Movement - 01
25. World Political Geography - 02
26. World Political Geography - 01
27. Indian Polity & Governance in Constitution
28. Physical Geography
29. Structure of the Indian Economy
30. Planning & Economic Development
Benefits of Pomegranates
Highest Paid Female Gamers
Benefits of Stevia
Most Desirable Women
Creative Cleaning Hacks
Rules to play Snow Shoeing
Ways to Reduce Your Impact
Cold water cycle
Rinse and wash clothes using your clothes washer s cold water cycle. This reduces the energy needed to heat the water up.