General Knowledge - Current Affairs, General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK for UPSC, Bank PO & All Exams
The name of Billy Arjan Singh is most closely associated with which among the following National Parks of India?
Jim Corbett National Park
Dudhwa National Park
Panna National Park
Rajaji National Park
A news item published in a Financial News Paper in June 2011 said: “FDI in _______________retail will increase efficiency of the supply chain management for agri products and will ensure higher price to farmers. It will also create opportunities for small producers to export their produce to international markets,” Which among the following is a correct word that fits well in the blank space?
In recent times, the FARC rebels have been making news in context with which among the following countries?
The lowest layer of the atmosphere is ?
Majuli, the largest river island in the world is located in which among the following states of India?
Consider the following:
1.Consumer Price Index for Industrial Workers
2.Consumer Price Index for Agricultural Laborers
3.Consumer Price Index for Rural Laborers
Which among the above were used in estimation of the poverty in states, in the Lakdawala Formula?
Only 1 & 2
Only 2 & 3
Only 1 & 3
All of them
Mike Pandey was recently awarded with prestigious V. Shantaram Life Time Achievement Award at the Mumbai International Film Festival 2012.Mike Pandey is a renowned ?
RBI revision of Repo/Reverse Repo rate by 10 basis points implies, which among the following fractions:
Consider the following statements in context with Endosulfan:
1.A ban on this pesticide has been negotiated under the Stockholm Convention in April 2011
2.Supreme Court has passed interim order and banned the production, distribution and use of endosulfan in India
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
Both 1 & 2
Neither 1 nor 2
In which state is located the Pagladia Dam Project?
1. General Knowledge 2012 - 19
2. General Knowledge 2012 - 18
3. General Knowledge 2012 - 17
4. General Knowledge 2012 - 16
5. General Knowledge 2012 - 15
6. General Knowledge 2012 - 14
7. General Knowledge 2012 - 13
8. General Knowledge 2012 - 12
9. General Knowledge 2012 - 11
10. General Knowledge 2012 - 10
11. General Knowledge 2012 - 09
12. General Knowledge 2012 - 08
13. General Knowledge 2012 - 07
14. General Knowledge 2012 - 06
15. General Knowledge 2012 - 05
16. General Knowledge 2012 - 04
17. General Knowledge 2012 - 03
18. General Knowledge 2012 - 02
19. General Knowledge 2012 - 01
20. GK Bank - 01
21. Physical Geography
22. Indian Polity & Governance in Constitution - 02
23. Indian Polity & Governance in Constitution - 01
24. Modern History - 02
25. Modern History - 01
26. Indian National Movement - 03
27. Indian National Movement - 02
28. Indian National Movement - 01
29. World Political Geography - 02
30. World Political Geography - 01
Embarrassing Celebrity Moments
Worlds Most Beautiful Small Towns
Benefits of Marjoram
Largest Zoos in the World
Gifts Your Favorite Coffee
A coffee bean can also make a great jewelry item. Crafted by Lucky Feather, this original gold plated coffee necklace comes with 16? linen cord with lobster claw clasp and a vintage card saying Love me, love my coffee .