Which of the following statements is false about fossils ?
Fossils help us to know the age of earth.
Fossils are remains of plants and animal life which become hardened like stone during the course of ages by the pressure of upper layers.
Fossils help us know about plants and animals of p ' re-historic periods.
None of these.
In how many hours Earth completes, one rotation about its own axis ?
3651 x 24 hrs.
Who discovered penicillin ?
Why a drop of water, put on a. clean glass plate, spreads ?
Because the free surface of water tends to cover the maxiinum possible area.
Because the -viscosity of water is high.
Because the adhesive force between glass and water is greater than the cohesive force of water.
Because the adhesive force between glass and water is less than the cohesive force of water.
How can bats fly in the dark ?
Bats have been provided with unique eyes by Nature. These eyes can see through darkness.
When flying, bats make sharp squeaks continuously. Thesound is echoed by obstacles. This echo helps the bat to, determine the distance of the obstacle.
Both of these.
None of these.
Which of the following birds can fly ?
None of these.
Why do tyres have a rippled surface and not a plane surface ?
Because a rippled surface is beautiful to look at.
Because the force of friction is more between a rippled surface and the ground than between a plane surface and the ground.
Because the force of friction is less between a rippled surface and the ground than between a plane surface and the ground.
It is done to reduce the chances of puncturing of the tyre.
The humming of a bee is due to
the fast movement of bee's wings.
the melodious tunes sung by the bee.
the heavy breathing of the bee.
the resistance offered by air to the fast movement of bee.
Why a dog runs during summer, with tongue out of his mouth ?
Because dog feels thirsty.
Because he wants to expose his tongue to the rays of'sun. This disinfects the dog's mouth.
Because the dog feels cooi due to evaporation from tongue.
Because during summer", dog begins to breath through his, mouth.
Which of the following was the first one to declare that the earth revolves ?
1. General Awareness - Test -07
2. General Awareness - Test -06
3. General Awareness - Test -05
4. General Awareness - Test -04
5. General Awareness - August 2002 - Test -03
6. General Awareness - August 2002 - Test -02
7. General Awareness - July 2002 - Test -01
8. General Science - Test - 08
9. General Science - Test - 07
10. General Science - Test - 06
11. General Science - Test - 05
12. General Science - Test - 04
13. General Science - Test - 03
14. General Science - Test - 02
15. General Science - Test - 01
16. Indian Polity -Test -01
22. History of India - Test - 07
23. History of India - Test - 06
24. History of India - Test - 05
25. History of India - Test - 04
26. History of India - Test - 03
27. History of India - Test - 02
28. History of India - Test - 01
29. Geography of India -Test-05
30. Geography of India -Test-04
Vocabulary Game 2
Good Luck Charms From Around The World
Healthy Smiley Face
Benefits of Garlic
Celebration of Dhanteras
Dhanteras 2014 would be celebrated by the people with the great joy and happiness at Tuesday, on 21st of October.