General Knowledge - Geography of India and World
In which State was the Nalanda University located in India
In which State is the Buddhist site Tabo Monastery located?
Which of the following is a coral island?
The oceans cover -------- of the surface of the earth
The cost that belongs to Kerala is known as
Who is known as the father of Sanskrit Grammar?
None of the above
Dakar is the capital of
Which one of the following planets has largest number of natural satellites or moons?
Which one of the following longitudes determines the Indian Standard Time?
Which city is famous for oranges?
1. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 03
2. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 02
3. General Awareness - 2010 - Test - 01
4. General Awareness - Test -16
5. General Awareness - Test -15
6. General Awareness - Test -14
7. General Awareness - Test -13
8. GK - Computer Questions - 02
9. GK - Computer Questions - 01
10. Geography of India -Test-10
11. Geography of India -Test-09
12. Geography of India -Test-08
13. Geography of India -Test-07
14. Geography of India -Test-06
15. GK - Agriculture - 02
16. GK - Agriculture - 01
17. History of India - Test - 15
18. History of India - Test - 14
19. History of India - Test - 13
20. History of India - Test - 12
21. History of India - Test - 11
22. History of India - Test - 10
23. History of India - Test - 09
24. History of India - Test - 08
25. GK - Biology - 05
26. GK - Biology - 04
27. GK - Biology - 03
28. GK - Biology - 02
29. GK - Biology - 01
30. GK - Physics - 02
The Lifecycle of a Butterfly
Famous Party Cities In The World
Movie Plot Holes And Paradoxes
Rules to play Paddleball
Rare Cat Breeds From Around The World
Country of origin Isle of Man The rumor of how the Manx lost its tail dates back to biblical times, with Noah slamming the door shut before it was able to jump (fully) inside the ark.Q