3. City X is 200 miles east of City Y, and City Z is 150 miles directly north of City Y. What is the shortest distance (in miles) between X and Z?
4. What is the radius of the largest circular disc that can be cut from a strip of metal 15 x 21 inches?
5. Which of the following fraction is the largest?
6. A dresser drawer contains 15 garments. If 40% of those garments are blouses, how many are not blouses?
7. Given the floor area of a room as 24 feet by 48 feet, and the space diagonal of the room as 56 feet, can you find the height of the room?
8. If the length of each of the sides of three square garden plots is increased by 50%, by what percent is the sum of the areas of the three plots increased?
9. A train covers the distance d between two cities in h hours arriving 2 hours late. What rate would permit the train to arrive on schedule?
10. Triangle ABC has following vertices: A(1,0), B(5,0) and C(3,4). Which of the following is true?
1. IQ Quiz - 13
2. IQ Quiz - 12
3. IQ Quiz - 11
4. IQ Quiz - 10
5. IQ Quiz - 09
6. IQ Quiz - 08
7. IQ Quiz - 07
8. IQ Quiz - 06
9. IQ Quiz - 05
10. IQ Quiz - 04
11. IQ Quiz - 03
12. IQ Quiz - 02
13. IQ Quiz - 01
General Elementary English Test - 30
General English Test - 20
General Knowledge 2013 - 42
Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Quantitative Aptitude Test
Verbal Reasoning Quiz - Mind Game
Elementary English Grammar Test