6. How big will an angle of 1.5 degrees look through a glass that magnifies things 3 times?
7. Which of the following is greater than ¼?
8. It costs $1000 to make the first thousand copies of a book and x dollars to make each subsequent copy. If the cost to make first 1000 copies us $7,230, what is x?
9. I have a 100 ft piece of ribbon. It takes one second to cut it into a 1 foot strip. How much time would it take to cut whole ribbon into 1 foot strips?
10. Cylindrical container has a radius of 8 inches and a height of 3 inches. How many inches should be added to either radius or height to give the same increase in the volume?