Pick out the most effective pair of words from the given pair of words to make the sentences meaning fully complete.
India's ...... armoury needs replacement despite its long-term indigenisation plans and leading international arms industries are eager to sell their latest ...... to the Indian Armed Forces.
We have criticized our university students for preferring the security of political silence. and the safety of ...... to the excitement of social ...... and humanitarian action.
Foreign multinationals may be ...... in implementing the infrastructural plan on c6ndition of introducing labour intensive techniques which generate a minimum ...... level of rural employment.
This partly explains how the Mehta family has been able to ...... its lavish lifestyle in recent times, despite the fact that all its assets have been ......
keep up, destroyed
Irrigation from the canal is ...... settlers for cultivation, which is ...... eating into the wildlife habitat.
Let us ...... with due ...... that ancient India was more civilised than modem India with its satellites in space.
The planting of trees on the ...... of town and villages helps the ...... of a country.
The speech ...... with subtle threats has resulted in ...... tension in the sensitive areas of the city.
full, escalating forced, dissolving
The Minister felt that the ...... made by the Committee was ...... even though similar schemes had worked earlier.
We cannot ...... such a/an ...... act of violence.
1. Sentence Completion - Test-06
2. Sentence Completion - Test-05
3. Sentence Completion - Test-04
4. Sentence Completion - Test-03
5. Sentence Completion - Test-02
6. Sentence Completion - Test-01
7. Ordering of Sentences - Test-06
8. Ordering of Sentences - Test-05
9. Ordering of Sentences - Test-04
10. Ordering of Sentences - Test-03
11. Ordering of Sentences - Test-02
12. Ordering of Sentences - Test-01
13. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-05
14. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-04
15. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-03
16. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-02
17. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-01
Myth about Accounting
Creative Cleaning Hacks
Craziest Perfume Bottle
Absolutely Stunning 3D Paintings
Self portrait of artist with liquid refreshment
He has drawn himself!