Pick out the most effective pair of words from the given pair of words to make the sentences meaning fully complete.
Somesh ...... me coming to his table, he smiled and ...... me a chair.
Prabha's ...... in athletics yielded rich ...... as she got a scholarship.
Unfortunately, trade unions and organisations of various denominations have failed to realise that ...... understanding, positive attitude and constructive approach are basic requirements to make unions work on ...... lines.
Civilisation, in the real sense of the term consists not in the ...... but in the deliberate and voluntary ...... of wants.
Hitler cast a ...... and ...... shadow upon world history.
The human infant is a life-long bundle of energy with a ...... array of potentialities, and many .......
The police feel that the ...... shown by the judges to first offenders unfortunately ...... many youngsters to commit more and more crimes.
A dramatic ...... on cinema of the life of Phoolan Devi is ...... protests from some people.
The mill workers were not ...... with their low wages and non-payment of wages for last three months ...... fuel to the flames.
Let us keep in mind the Buddha's ...... that the only true victory is that in which there are no ...... .
1. Sentence Completion - Test-06
2. Sentence Completion - Test-05
3. Sentence Completion - Test-04
4. Sentence Completion - Test-03
5. Sentence Completion - Test-02
6. Sentence Completion - Test-01
7. Ordering of Sentences - Test-06
8. Ordering of Sentences - Test-05
9. Ordering of Sentences - Test-04
10. Ordering of Sentences - Test-03
11. Ordering of Sentences - Test-02
12. Ordering of Sentences - Test-01
13. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-05
14. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-04
15. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-03
16. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-02
17. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-01
Fastest Goal in World Cup History
Romantic Valentines Day Ideas
Forever Young Naturally
Incredible Animated Movies
Most Famous Landmarks Around the World
The Great Buddha of Kamakura in Japan
The Great Buddha of Kamakura is a monumental outdoor bronze statue of Amit?bha T?dai-ji - temple in Nara, home to largest bronze Buddha statue in Japan.