Pick out the most effective pair of words from the given pair of words to make the sentences meaning fully complete.
Hitler cast a ...... and ...... shadow upon world history.
Public sector units running at a loss should be given the option to be ...... to the highest bidder with a golden handshake for employees or to be converted into workers' cooperatives with workers holding ...... ownership.
The ...... of glory lead but to the ......
Civilisation, in the real sense of the term consists not in the ...... but in the deliberate and voluntary ...... of wants.
The Deputy Manager ...... to resign because all his proposals were ...... down by his superiors.
How many of the books published each year in India make a ...... contribution towards improving men's ...... with each other?
A dramatic ...... on cinema of the life of Phoolan Devi is ...... protests from some people.
Ravi ...... a bit ...... he was not invited by his friend to attend the party.
Unfortunately, trade unions and organisations of various denominations have failed to realise that ...... understanding, positive attitude and constructive approach are basic requirements to make unions work on ...... lines.
Babe Didrikson wag a fantastic athlete who was ...... outstanding in every athletic ...... she undertook.
1. Sentence Completion - Test-06
2. Sentence Completion - Test-05
3. Sentence Completion - Test-04
4. Sentence Completion - Test-03
5. Sentence Completion - Test-02
6. Sentence Completion - Test-01
7. Ordering of Sentences - Test-06
8. Ordering of Sentences - Test-05
9. Ordering of Sentences - Test-04
10. Ordering of Sentences - Test-03
11. Ordering of Sentences - Test-02
12. Ordering of Sentences - Test-01
13. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-05
14. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-04
15. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-03
16. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-02
17. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-01
Incredible Sea Arches Around the World
Valentines Day Fashion
Exotic Sports Cars