Pick out the most effective pair of words from the given pair of words to make the sentences meaning fully complete.
1. Sentence Completion - Test-06
2. Sentence Completion - Test-05
3. Sentence Completion - Test-04
4. Sentence Completion - Test-03
5. Sentence Completion - Test-02
6. Sentence Completion - Test-01
7. Ordering of Sentences - Test-06
8. Ordering of Sentences - Test-05
9. Ordering of Sentences - Test-04
10. Ordering of Sentences - Test-03
11. Ordering of Sentences - Test-02
12. Ordering of Sentences - Test-01
13. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-05
14. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-04
15. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-03
16. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-02
17. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-01
My Account / Test History
Synonyms - Test-26
Scramble Word Game
Basic English Usage
- I hope she likes (= will like)the flowers.
I hope the bus comes soon.
- I hope she doesn't wake up.
- I was hoping you could lend me some money . . .
- I had hoped that Jennifer would become a doctor, but she wasn't good enough at science.
For the difference between hope, want, expect, wish, look forward to and wait,
English Question Answer