1. Boil 5-6 sticks of powdered cinnamon (dalchini) in a glass of water. Add a pinch of pepper powder and little honey. A tablespoon of above concoction taken ½ hour after meals relieves indigestion and flatulence (gas).
2. Mix ¼ teaspoon pepper powder, ¼ teaspoon of cumin (jeera) powder to a glass of buttermilk. Have this 1-2 times a day.
3. A golden rule to avoid indigestion: get up from the dining table when you can still eat some more or are a little hungry. Chew food well.
4. Add 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger (adrak) to 1 cup water. Cover and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes. Stain and drink 1-2 times a day.
5. Soak one teaspoon of celery seeds in a glass of buttermilk for 5-6 hours. Grind in the same buttermilk and drink it 1-2 times a day.