1. Mix equal amounts of honey and ginger (adrak) juice. For better results warm the mixture a little & then have it. Have 1 teaspoon, 2-3-4 times a day.
2. Three pepper corns (saboot kali mirch) sucked with a pinch of black cumin (shah jeera) and a pinch of salt gives relief.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon pepper powder with 4 teaspoon gur (jaggery). Make small balls. Suck 3-4 balls/tablets during the day.
4. Mix equal amounts of pepper powder and sugar candy (mishri) by weight. Mix enough pure ghee to form small balls. Suck one ball/tablet 3-4 times a day. Avoid - curd, bananas, ice, rice fried and cold foods.
5. 1 teaspoon of basil (tulsi) leaves juice 2-3 times a day for children. Tulsi leaves can be crushed to a paste and the paste squeezed through a clean muslin cloth to get juice.
6. Mix a pinch of turmeric (haldi) with warm 1 cup milk and have at night.