Vomiting and Nausea
1. Licking the powder of fried cloves (laung) mixed with honey controls vomiting.
2. Sucking a piece of ice also controls vomiting.
3. Mix 2-3 teaspoon of curry leaves (curry patta) juice with a teaspoon of lime juice (can add little sugar if needed). Drinking this will control morning sickness, nausea and vomiting.
4. Crush 2-3 cloves of garlic (lasan) and boiled with 3/4 cup of water or milk. Boil till half the amount remains and then drink. It takes care of all digestive disorders.
5. Mix ½ teaspoon of fresh ginger (adrak) juice with 1 teaspoon each of fresh lime, mint (pudina) juices and 1 tablespoon of honey and drink.
6. Slice a ripe banana. Sprinkle some powdered sugar and freshly ground cardamoms (chhoti illaichi) on top. Eat 1-2 times a day.
7. Eat ½ teaspoon ground cumin seeds (jeera).
8. Ginger (adrak) tea or sucking sliced ginger helps.
9. Powdered cinnamon (dalchini) and sliced ginger (adrak) work by interrupting nausea signals sent from the stomach to the brain. If you are a herbal tea drinker, simply sprinkle powdered cinnamon on the tea and drink. To make ginger tea, simply simmer a few slices of ginger in hot tea water.