Mouth ulcers chhale
1. Mix some coconut milk with honey and massage the gums 3 to 4 times a day.
2. Gargle with (or apply) freshly extracted coconut milk from a ripe coconut frequently.
3. Mix the pulp of a ripe bel fruit with jaggery (gur) and eat once a day.
4. Mix 1 tea cup bel pulp with 1 teaspoon sugar and eat early morning on an empty stomach for 3 days.
5. Coriander (dhania) decoction prepared by boiling 1 teaspoon coriander seeds (saboot dhania) in 1 cup water, gargled when lukewarm, frequently.
6. Chew one or two tender leaves of fig (anjeer) and leaf buds frequently and wash the mouth with warm water.
7. Soak 1 tablespoon crushed liquorice (mulathi) root in 2 cups water for 2 to 3 hours and use it for gargling frequently.
8. Boil 2 tablespoon fenugreek (methi) leaves along with ½ cup green gram (moong dal) and 10 small onions. Eat regularly.
9. Fenugreek seeds (methi dana), fried and powdered. This is added to drinking water. Drink 2-3 times daily for 2-3 days. 10. An infusion of fenugreek (methi) leaves gargled 5-6 times daily for a couple of days.