General English Questions and Answers
There will naturally be ________ in the various sections of the community as to the benefits or disadvantages of losing the little store.
Months go by and most people forget their problems and get used to the idea of paying more and then talks ________ and the whole process starts all over again.
When you tell the inhabitants of a small village that the little local store is going to close, many will express ________ .
Building Societies currently find themselves in a ________ situation because they try to please the savers and also the borrowers and yet one group is always going to lose.
They say this but then the difficulty is trying to find out when the measures are coming into effect and when they will be ________ .
The only ________ to me is as they were successful on the first attempt, how come some years before it had taken me four tries!
I am proud to say that I taught my wife and my two sons and they all ________ first time.
The secret of being a good driving teacher is never on any occasion to lose your temper or your ________ .
If you do lose one of them or both, your learner will lose confidence and also lose ________ of the car.
The Prime Minister called Mathew in to talk to him and said he couldn't tolerate any ________ of scandal in his Party.
1. General English Test - 02
2. General English Test - 03
3. General English Test - 04
4. General English Test - 05
5. General English Test - 06
6. General English Test - 07
7. General English Test - 08
8. General English Test - 09
9. General English Test - 10
10. General English Test - 11
11. General English Test - 12
12. General English Test - 13
13. General English Test - 14
14. General English Test - 15
15. General English Test - 16
16. General English Test - 17
17. General English Test - 18
18. General English Test - 19
19. General English Test - 20
20. General English Test - 21
Step to finding your perfect man
Common Workout Mistakes Made by Men
Types of love in your Life
Simple Division - Maths Game
More Xmas Carols
Celebration of krishna Janmashtami
World Heritage Sites of India
CHAMPANERPAVAGADH ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK GUJARAT
The archaeological park dates back to the regional capital city built by Mehmud Begda in the 16th century. It represents a perfect blend of Hindu and Muslim architecture that later inspired much of later mosque architecture in India.