General English Questions and Answers
The company insists that all their products are ________ in respect of their quality, specification and look.
Part of the ongoing training is to ensure that a regular time and place are ________ for department heads to meet their staff.
The pace of change in that industry is so fast that staff find it hard to ________ the latest developments.
hold on to
keep on to
hold up with
keep up with
The advantages of working for this company is that all employees ________ themselves as a member of the team.
Before the product is put on the market, the company must ________ whether it complies with safety standards.
I think you were asking too much of that new member of staff when you expected her to ________ with a cost-cutting scheme.
We're paying for a stand at the new industrial exhibition with a view to ________ interest among potential employees in our company.
For the first three months of your employment with the firm you will be under the care of a ________ .
These pots are being sold as seconds because each one has a slight ________ in the glaze.
In advance of drawing up the job specification and advertisement, you have to sit down and work out the ________ you have in mind for the ideal employee.
1. General English Test - 13
2. General English Test - 14
3. General English Test - 15
4. General English Test - 16
5. General English Test - 17
6. General English Test - 18
7. General English Test - 19
8. General English Test - 20
9. General English Test - 21
10. General English Test - 22
11. General English Test - 23
12. General English Test - 24
13. General English Test - 25
14. General English Test - 26
15. General English Test - 27
16. General English Test - 28
17. General English Test - 29
18. General English Test - 30
19. General Elementary English Test - 23
20. General Elementary English Test - 24
How to Remove Dark Circles Tips
Incredible Meals You Can Make In A Mason Jar
Reasons You Should Brush Your Teeth
Amazing Dances Around The World
Carrer Success Tips