General English : General Elementary English Questions and Answers
1. General Elementary English Test - 43
2. General Elementary English Test - 44
3. General Elementary English Test - 45
4. General Elementary English Test - 46
5. General Elementary English Test - 47
6. General Elementary English Test - 48
7. General Elementary English Test - 49
8. General Elementary English Test - 50
9. General Elementary English Test - 51
10. General Elementary English Test - 52
11. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 01
12. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 02
13. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 03
14. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 04
15. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 05
16. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 06
17. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 07
18. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 08
19. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 09
20. TOEFL Preparation - Grammar Test - 10
Cure for Rheumatism
Car Maintenance Tips
Forever Young Naturally Lifestyle
New Delhi City
Precautions while using Touch Screen Mobile
Most Crowded Places on Earth
Love Compatibility between Taurus and Capricorn
Taurus and Capricorn
- Love Compatibility Profile
When Taurus and Capricorn come together in a love match, it's a practical, sensible partnership. These two Signs share a certain down-to-earth logic and interest in efficiency. Taurus is not interested in risking more than is necessary in terms of emotional connection and involvement, and Capricorn is similarly disinterested in risk, but more in terms of money and career. Capricorn's career is one of the great focuses of their lives; they're interested in scaling the heights and tend to set very high standards for themselves to adhere to. Taurus has high standards as well, but regarding love, relationships and possessions.
These two Signs admire one another's dedication and strength, but, while they have this in common as well as a dependable, realistic, somewhat conservative approach to life (Capricorn more than Taurus), a love relationship between them can go stale fast. The problem? They're actually rather different at their cores. Taurus may begin to find Capricorn too conservative and restrictive; Capricorn may start to think Taurus is too lazy and doesn't care enough about career and status. If Taurus can encourage Capricorn to relax a little and appreciate the fruits of labor, and if Capricorn can help motivate Taurus to achieve goals and make dreams a reality, their union can be smooth, happy and long-lasting.
Taurus is ruled by Venus (Love) and Capricorn is ruled by Saturn (Karma). Venus is a warm, feminine energy while Saturn is a cold masculine energy. Venus is all about sensual pleasures, the aesthetics of love, the beauty of art. All of these stimulate Taurus and heighten their appreciation of life and love. Saturn, on the other hand, is about hard work and discipline to achieve goals. Taurus will show Capricorn how to enjoy a well-deserved break every so often and how to appreciate beauty and comfort. Capricorn can teach Taurus to be more disciplined and to keep reaching out for what one wants.
Taurus and Capricorn are both Earth Signs. This couple loves to indulge in material possessions. They want to possess and be surrounded by beautiful things -- a lovely home, designer clothing, luxurious cars, works of art. Since they're both such hard workers, they can usually attain all these things, and hardly ever need fight about impracticality or overindulgence.
Taurus is a Fixed Sign and Capricorn is a Cardinal Sign. Taureans won't change their minds once they're made up. They possess a quiet, steadfast determination. Instead of finding this dull or restrictive, Capricorn regards it as a good, comforting thing: Taurus is clearly dedicated to the relationship.
What's the best aspect of the Taurus-Capricorn relationship? The similarity of their values and their dedication to the same goals. Both partners enjoy luxury and nice things, and they share resources well. Their mutual interests make theirs a highly compatible relationship.