Vocabulary Examination - Sentence Completion
These tests improve your vocabulary, ability to follow the internal logic of sentences and elimination skill process.
The employee’s claim of being out with the flu did not seem very ________ because he returned from sick leave with a deep tan.
The pitcher’s ________ workout regimen was the most grueling of all his teammates, and he never took a day off.
I was bored with the ________ conversation of my roommates and longed for some intellectual stimulation.
I had to call the repairman because the washing machine was off ________—it began making terrible sounds and failed to clean the clothes thoroughly.
With Justine’s ________ nature and passion for art, she would make an excellent tour guide for the museum.
She hadn’t eaten all day, and by the time she got home she was ________.
Francois fell into a groggy ________ after having suffered a high fever for several days.
The candidate’s inappropriately sexist remark was met with a ________ of denunciations from the angry crowd.
I could tell by Angelica’s ________ tone that she was still very angry with me.
Kyle was able to ________ the difficulties of an uncooperative staff, an impossible deadline, and a complicated project in order to present the report to the client.
1. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 02
2. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 03
3. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 04
4. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 05
5. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 06
6. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 07
7. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 08
8. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 09
9. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 10
10. Synonyms - Test-25
11. Synonyms - Test-26
12. Synonyms - Test-27
13. Antonym Test - 11
14. Antonym Test - 12
15. Antonym Test - 13
16. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 01
17. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 02
18. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 03
19. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 04
20. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 05
Tips to get ready for Job Interview
Benefits of Cucumber
Valentines Day Games
GK Honours and Awards
Forever Young Naturally Exercise
Building Energy Alertness at the wheel
Inhaling cinnamon is associated with improved alertness while driving, suggests research at a university in West Virginia. Place 2 drops of essential oil on a handkerchief and keep handy during journeys.