Vocabulary Examination - Sentence Completion
These tests improve your vocabulary, ability to follow the internal logic of sentences and elimination skill process.
I was bored with the ________ conversation of my roommates and longed for some intellectual stimulation.
I had to call the repairman because the washing machine was off ________—it began making terrible sounds and failed to clean the clothes thoroughly.
Chantel kept the ________ of her beloved foremost in her mind as she traveled to countries far and wide in her quest to find him.
The film was completed on schedule despite the ________ circumstances regarding the location and extreme weather conditions.
Dogs growl and show their teeth in an attempt to ________ the animal or person they perceive as a threat.
Charlie’s ________ behavior made it clear that he had been highly educated in matters of etiquette.
Kyle was able to ________ the difficulties of an uncooperative staff, an impossible deadline, and a complicated project in order to present the report to the client.
Since his parents had little money, Peter was ________ to his uncle for paying for his college education.
In biology class, Sabine observed the slug’s ________, its barely discernible movement in the tank.
Claude felt particularly ________ as he carried the large satchel filled with cash through the dark streets to the bank.
1. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 02
2. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 03
3. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 04
4. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 05
5. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 06
6. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 07
7. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 08
8. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 09
9. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 10
10. Synonyms - Test-25
11. Synonyms - Test-26
12. Synonyms - Test-27
13. Antonym Test - 11
14. Antonym Test - 12
15. Antonym Test - 13
16. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 01
17. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 02
18. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 03
19. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 04
20. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 05
Top Cities To See In Your Lifetime
Class 9 - Vocabulary
Most Dangerous Animal in the World
All known scorpion species possess venom, but only 25 have venom that is deadly to humans.However, all scorpions are able to penetrate human skin and deliver sharp, unpleasant stings, most of which usually leave redness around the stung area