Vocabulary Examination - Sentence Completion
These tests improve your vocabulary, ability to follow the internal logic of sentences and elimination skill process.
Much to my surprise, my teenage daughter was ________ to the idea of going out with me on Friday night instead of with her friends.
“Absolute power corrupts absolutely,” said Haines. “There is no such thing as a(n) ________ who is not a corrupt and cruel ruler.”
The hospital had an outbreak of chicken pox and was forced to ________ all patients and staff to prevent more infected victims.
Since Shane won the lottery, he has been living a life of ________ luxury, buying whatever he desires and traveling around the world in his 100-foot yacht as he is waited on hand and foot by a bevy of butlers, cooks, and maids.
The child danced with ________ joy at hearing the news that her father had arrived home from his lengthy business trip.
The CEO’s large expense accounts proved she was a ________ spender with the company’s money.
By sheer ________ force, the men pushed the truck to the side of the road and out of danger.
The goal of any company is to have its product name become ________—constantly at the forefront of the consumer’s mind.
Shakespeare, a(n) ________ writer, entertained audiences by writing many tragic and comic plays.
The new political candidate refused to print ________ about her aggressive opponent, but that did not stop him from printing lies about her.
1. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 03
2. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 04
3. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 05
4. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 06
5. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 07
6. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 08
7. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 09
8. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 10
9. Synonyms - Test-25
10. Synonyms - Test-26
11. Synonyms - Test-27
12. Antonym Test - 11
13. Antonym Test - 12
14. Antonym Test - 13
15. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 01
16. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 02
17. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 03
18. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 04
19. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 05
20. Antonym Test - 14
Benefits of Yams
Animation Tips and Tricks
Largest Wrestlers in WWE History
Major Wars Of 20th Century
Best Airlines in the World
Rules to play Ildado
Twelve numbers Column = Colonne
Twelve numbers Dozen = Douzaine
Red or Black = Rouge, Noir
Even or Odd = Pair, Impair
Low or High numbers = Manque, Passe