Spotting Errors in Sentence
Directions: In each of the questions, find out which part of the sentence has an error.
1. Spotting Errors in Sentence - Test-15
2. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-01
3. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-02
4. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-03
5. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-04
6. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-05
7. Ordering of Sentences - Test-01
8. Ordering of Sentences - Test-02
9. Ordering of Sentences - Test-03
10. Ordering of Sentences - Test-04
11. Ordering of Sentences - Test-05
12. Ordering of Sentences - Test-06
13. Sentence Completion - Test-01
14. Sentence Completion - Test-02
15. Sentence Completion - Test-03
16. Sentence Completion - Test-04
17. Sentence Completion - Test-05
18. Sentence Completion - Test-06
19. General Elementary English Test - 01
20. General Elementary English Test - 02
Myth about Acne
Precautions while using Pesticides
Makeover Tips For Hair
What to Eat in Karnataka
There are so many types of cheeses that it is hard to generalize about their content, let alone their health benefits. Cheeses can be made, for example, from cow’s milk, goat’s milk, sheep’s milk, or the milk of water buffalos. Since milk is produced as the sole food for calves, lambs, and kids, it is already rich in protein and calcium.
Cheese-making is a process that further concentrates this food into a solid, and the result may well include significant amounts of phosphorus, zinc, vitamin A, riboflavin, and vitamin B12.
Unfortunately for those trying to live a healthier lifestyle, cheese-making also tends to concentrate the fats in the milk. Low-fat cheeses are available—in general, cheeses that are not aged tend to be lower in fat. Fresh mozzarella, farmer’s, and chevre cheeses can be good choices, as well as harder cheeses that are specially made with low-fat milks. But cheese has so many milky Benefits that it may also be the right place to “spend” some extra calories. Its high protein, mineral, and fat contents mean that it is digested slowly, and it will keep you feeling satisfied for several hours.
The high nutritional value of cheese and its beneficial roles in health make this food an important dairy food to include in a healthful diet.Nutritional Facts
One ounce of fresh mozzarella, given here as an example cheese, provides 70 calories, 0 g carbohydrate, 6 g protein, 5 g fat, 0 g dietary fiber, and 50 mg sodium.