Ordering of Words in a Sentence
Directions: In the following items some parts of the sentence have been jumbled up. You are required to re-arrange these parts that are labeled P, Q, R and S to produce the correct sentence.
1. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-03
2. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-04
3. Ordering of Words in a Sentence - Test-05
4. Ordering of Sentences - Test-01
5. Ordering of Sentences - Test-02
6. Ordering of Sentences - Test-03
7. Ordering of Sentences - Test-04
8. Ordering of Sentences - Test-05
9. Ordering of Sentences - Test-06
10. Sentence Completion - Test-01
11. Sentence Completion - Test-02
12. Sentence Completion - Test-03
13. Sentence Completion - Test-04
14. Sentence Completion - Test-05
15. Sentence Completion - Test-06
16. General Elementary English Test - 01
17. General Elementary English Test - 02
18. General Elementary English Test - 03
19. General Elementary English Test - 04
20. General Elementary English Test - 05
Benefits of Green chillis
Precautions while using ATM Machines
Best Places to Celebrate Xmas
Strangely Unique Schools
Rules to play Table Tennis
Weird cars in the world
Most of us have very usual cars – maybe an old VW, or a red fancy Ferrari. Our roads are full of those, but they rarely catch our attention. While VW can mean, that you have some financial problems, Ferrari shows that you are a rich lucky bastard. But in the end, you still get lost in the ocean of similar cars.
However, if you really want to stand out of the crowd, and show not only your financial status, but also your personality – what you need is something that cannot be found in any auto store. Something crazy, strange and absolutely unique.
To give you some hints, we collected these 50 Weirdest and Most Unusual Cars Ever Made.
Enjoy, share and don’t forget to tell us which is your favorite one!