General Knowledge - Current Affairs
Which Asian nation, in December 2009, pledged to voluntary reduce its carbon dioxide emissions per unit of GDP by 40-45 per cent of 2005 levels, by 2020?
-. on December 18, 2009, announced to institute awards for promotion of `energy conservation buildings' and setting up of green energy and energy conservation fund.
HCL Infosystems and Motorola
Bharti Airtel and BSNL
All of the above
- Phosphates Ltd. in December 2009, won the Fertiliser Association of India Award for the Best Overall Performance of an operating fertilizer until for phosphoric acid.
Premier of Canada's - province, Dalton McGuinty, on December 3, 2009, announced Canada's plans to offer India a wide range of eco-friendly technologies.
Who among the following inaugurated the 10th International Children's Festival of Performing Arts in Delhi in December 2009?
The term "Fourth Estate" refers to
'Lakshya' which is part of Indian Defence System is
Surface of air missile
Missile Firing Submarine
multi Barrel rocket System
Pilotless target aircraft
"Nadi Ke Dweep" is the creation of
Gajanan Madhav Muktibodh
Sachidananda Heeranand Vatsyayan Agyeya
Which was the first National News Agency of India?
The Indian Review
The Free Press of India
The Associated Press of India
None of the above
Who is not the Speaker of the Lok Sabha ever?
P. A. Sangma
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Prime Minister Of India
Extreme Guinness World Records
Amazing Glass Buildings in the World
Benefits of Watermelons
Benefits of Garlic
Garlic is safe, but it makes the breath and sweat smell rather unpleasant. If it doesn't make you odiferous, then it wasn't very useful, since the smell indicates the presence of the healing properties.