General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers
Which acid is produced when milk gets sour?
Which amongst the following is the train introduced by Indian Railways bringing travel by AC class within the reach of a common man?
Who is the external affairs minister in the present union Cabinet?
Who is the present Union Agriculture Minister?
Raghuvansh Prasad Singh
Which of the following is true in regard to Indian railway?
It is the cheapest means of transportation
The chief source of income is transportation of goods
It is the only largest employer
All of the above
Which amongst the following Abbreviations stands for organization related to Indian Defence forces?
The number is just preceding 9909 which is a perfect square is
Who invented the telephone?
Thomas Alva Edison
Alexander Graham Bell
The fractions 7/11, 16/20, 21/22 when arranged in descending order is
The injection of anti-toxin is given to prevent
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Rules to play Broomball
Science Experiments Ideas
101 Kitchen Design Ideas
Dazzling Exotic Birds
Rules to play Basketball
Cure for Leukemia
Cant Miss European Destinations
Fields of lavender, bustling farmers markets, and beautiful medieval villages have made Provence popular. Ancient Arles and Avignons Palais de Papes are stunning.