General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers
A station where the rail lines end, is called
The headquarters of North -Eastern Frontier Railway (NEFR) is
The manufacturing of steam engine in Chittranjan Locomotive Works was stopped in
How many institutions do give suggestions for railways technology?
Where is the Research, Design and Standard Organisation situated?
The passenger bogies of the Indian Railways are manufactured at which of the following places?
The headquarters of Northern Railway is at
The zone with the minimum length is
North-Eastern Frontier Railway
In which institution the training of electric work is being given?
Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering
Railway Staff College
Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering
General Manger is responsible for
Both railway Board and Railway Ministry
None of these
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Celebrities Who Are Flying Solo This Valentines Day
Rules to Play Down Hill Skiing
How Friendly Are You?
Cure for Osteoporosis
Valentines Day for Kids
Commonwealth Games Duration - Quiz
Atal Bihari Vajpayee
He was awarded the Padma Vibhushan, the second highest civilian award in India in 1992 for his distinguished contribution in public affairs.He was honored with Best Parliamentarian Award in 1994.