General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers
Which number is the odd one out? 9678 4572 5261 3527 7768
A person has 4 coins each of different denomination. What is the number of different sums of money the person can form (using one or more coins at a time)?
The average between a two digit number and the number obtained by interchanging the digits is 9. What is the difference between the two digits of the number?
Cannot be determined
Which one among the following has the largest shipyard in India
Where is the headquarters of Central Railway situated?
Mumbai (Church Gate)
The tutor of Alexander the great was
The first locomotive which was manufactured in Chittaranjan on
Pipe A can fill in 20 minutes and Pipe B in 30 mins and Pipe C can empty the same in 40 mins.If all of them work together, find the time taken to fill the tank
17 1/7 mins
none of these
If (2x-y)=4 then (6x-3y)=?
2 numbers differ by 5.If their product is 336,then the sum of the 2 numbers is:
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Tips for Portfolio Photography
Benefits of Fennel Seeds
Benefits of Cherry
Tallest Dams In The World
Cut Throat Pool Game
Change your limits and surprise yourself
You will feel exhilarated from the discovery that you can do more than you thought you could. So push yourself. When you surprise yourself, it will motivate you to keep going or set your sights higher.