General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers
A is twice as good a workman as B and together they finish a piece of work in 18 days.In how many days will A alone finish the work?
Daal is now being sold at Rs. 20 a kg. During last month its rate was Rs. 16 per kg. By how much percent should a family reduce its consumption so as to keep the expenditure fixed?
Which one of the words given below is different from others?
The sum of 5 successive odd numbers is 1075. What is the largest of these numbers?
The eighth Joint Economic Group dialogue between China and India was held in January 2010 in Beijing, China after a gap of
A = 5, B = 0, C = 2, D = 10, E = 2. What is then AB + EE - (ED)powerB + (AC)powerE = ?
A can have a piece of work done in 8 days, B can work three times faster than the A, C can work five times faster than A. How many days will they take to do the work together
None of the above
Which of the following numbers should be added to 11158 to make it exactly divisible by 77?
Complete the series: 5, 20, 24, 6, 2, 8, ?
Who generally acknowledged as the pioneer of local self government in modern India?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Mind Blowing Beauty Tricks
101 Ideas to Inspire you Writing
Baby Care Tips
Career Options After Graduation
Rules to play Bobsleigh
Diabetes Questions and Answers