General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers
The relics of Indus Valley Civilisation indicates that the main occupation of the people was
Gupta empire declined in the fifth century A.D. as a consequence of
The black hole theory was discovered by
Har Gobind Khorana
C. V. Raman
Which was the first among the following?
Doctrine of Lapse
Sir Charles Wood's Despatch of 1854 dealt with
Which of the following is the latest Tank?
Which of the following pairs is incorrectly matched?
Encephalitis - Brain
Colitis - Colon
Hepatitis - Liver
Jaundice - Throat
The sea route to India was discovered by the
Rowlatt Act was passed in the year
As per census 2001, which of the following States has the lowest density of population?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Tips for Success in Law School
Most Expensive Pieces Of Jewelry In The World
Tips to Decorate your BedRoom
Rules to play Bocce Ball
Creative Cleaning Hacks
Life Secrets And Tips
New Years Food Ideas
Jamie Oliver loves classic Venetian bellinis, even when fresh peaches are out of season: You can also get nice results using tinned (canned) peaches if you cant find beautifully ripe flat peaches, he says.