General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers
Which of the following writs may be issued to enforce a Fundamental Right?
The Barrah dacoity was the first major venture of the revolutionary terrorists of the freedom movement in
The Madras Presidency
Who is the author of the book "The Argumentative Indian"?
V. S. Naipaul
A common High Court for two or more states and/or Union Territories may be established by the
Parliament by making law
Governor of State
Chief Justice of India
Which of the following is correctly matched?
Gulbarga - Karnataka
Midnapur - Gujarat
Wardha - Madhya Pradesh
Cochin - Tamil Nadu
Which of the following rivers does not form any delta at its mouth?
The canal joining Baltic Sea to North Sea is
None of these
The sphere of living matter together with water, air and soil on the surface of the earth is known as
The first electric railway was opened in
Who was the first Test centurion in Indian Cricket?
C. K. Naidu
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Loan Repayment Calculator
Cricketer - Country Quiz
Linux Interview Q & A
Stress Management Tips
Mysql Interview Q & A
Tips to get ready for New Year
Bulbs, such as daffodils or hyacinths, are especially auspicious. Display these bulbs or other flowers such as azalea, pussy willow, lotus, or peony.