General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers
In 2010, China became the third country in the world to possess an anti satellite weapon system. The other two countries are
Germany and Russia
France and the USA
The USA and Germany
The USA and Russia
"Cinder cone" is a phenomenon related to which of the following ?
Srinagar is situated on the bank of the river
Which of the following is correctly matched?
Gulbarga - Karnataka
Midnapur - Gujarat
Wardha - Madhya Pradesh
Cochin - Tamil Nadu
Which of the following writs may be issued to enforce a Fundamental Right?
Which country of the following has the largest Muslim population?
A common High Court for two or more states and/or Union Territories may be established by the
Parliament by making law
Governor of State
Chief Justice of India
U Thant Award is given for
Contribution to east-est understanding
On 22nd December, which of the following places has the largest day and shortest night?
Who is the Chief Law Officer of the Government of India?
The Chief Justice of India
The Registrar of the Supreme Court
The Law Minister of India
The Attorney General of India
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Rules to play Fencing
Rules to play Golf
Swimming Tips for Beginners
Tips for Perfect Reception Party
101 Ideas to Improve your Life
Rules to play Wheelchair Tennis