General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers
From which of the following Upanishads the words "Satyameva Jayate" inscribed in Devanagari Script below the abacus of the State Emblem are?
On 22nd December, which of the following places has the largest day and shortest night?
In 2010, China became the third country in the world to possess an anti satellite weapon system. The other two countries are
Germany and Russia
France and the USA
The USA and Germany
The USA and Russia
Blue Revolution is related to
The first electric railway was opened in
Which among the following is the most common element in the earth's crust?
'Abhinav Bharat' was orgonised by
None of these
Who among the following were popularly known as Red Shirts?
Members of Azad Hind Fauj
People led by Rami Gaidinliu
Which of the following prizes is given by the UNESCO?
Which of the following is correctly matched?
Gulbarga - Karnataka
Midnapur - Gujarat
Wardha - Madhya Pradesh
Cochin - Tamil Nadu
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Tips to successful Relationship
Romantic Things To Buy Love
Super Easy Hairstyles for Lazy Girls
Natural Healthy Summer Foods
Stress Management Tips
Just say no
Trying to do everything is a one way ticket to serious stress. Be clear about your limits, and stop trying to please everyone all the time.