General Awareness - September 2002 - Test -05
Ad Valorem tax is levied
according to value added by the Govt.
according to value addition to a commodity
according to value given by producers
according to value added by the finance ministry.
Which of the following is optical illusion ?
Which is the country that was admitted to the WTO in November 2001 at Doha ?
Peoples Republic of China
Who was the founder of the city of Agra ?
Who succeeded as Monarch of Nepal in the year 2001 ?
Sher Bahadur Deuba
What is the epicentre of an Earth quake ?
The point at which earthquake originates
The point which is prone to volcanoes
The point from which the intensity of seismic waves declines
The point on the earth's surface vertically above the seismic focus.
A great astronomer and mathematician during the Gupta period was
The wailing wall is situated in
Who is the security person who shot dead the highest number of the members of the suicide squad of terrorists who attacked the Parliament on the 13th December 2001 ?
D. Santosh Kumar
The Kailashnath temple at Ellora was constructed by the
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Class 8 - Reproduction In Animal
Class 9 - Matter in our Surroundings
Benefits of Oranges
Fall Crafts for Kids