General Awareness - September 2002 - Test -05
A situation of large number of firms producing similar goods is termed as
The greatest Kushan leader who got converted to Buddhism was
Which of the following is the largest museum ?
The National Museum, New York
The London Museum
The Vatican Museum
In sunlight a rose appears red. In green light, the same rose appears
Who is the security person who shot dead the highest number of the members of the suicide squad of terrorists who attacked the Parliament on the 13th December 2001 ?
D. Santosh Kumar
Which is the country that was admitted to the WTO in November 2001 at Doha ?
Peoples Republic of China
Who amidst the following Nobel Laurates of 2001 was awarded the prize for his contributions in Economics ?
Joseph E. Stiglitz
Who was the founder of the city of Agra ?
National Income at factor cost is equal to
Net National Product- indirect tax + Subsidies
Net National Product - Direct tax + Subsidies
Gross National Product - Depreciation charges
Net National Product + Net income from abroad
This Indian film star's wax statue was installed at Madame Tussaud's gallery in London.
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
What to Eat in Meghalaya
Richest Tennis Players in the world
Cure for Allergy
Grandparents Day Celebration
The Best Luxury Cars
Tips to succeed in GATE Exam
Travelling to and fro coaching institutes usually adds to fatigue and loss of precious time.