General Awareness - September 2002 - Test -07
Which of the following gases is mixed with oxygen for breathing by divers in aqualungs ?
Which of the following events occurred first ?
Man landed on moon
Dolly is produced by cloning
Human Genome Project is completed
Integrated Chip is invented
Who is the Prime Minister of SriLanka?
S.B. Dissenayake .
Gross Profit means,
Total investment over total saving
Changes in methods of production
Changes in the form of business organisation
Total receipts over total expenditure
1. Dandi March
2. Tragedy of Jallianwallah
3. Quit India Movement and
4. Swadeshi Movement
are arranged in the chronological order then they come as
Who was the first woman Chief Minister of a,State ?
Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit
Urea is a
'Ankleshwar' is known for
The term territorial water means
The water found within the country in form of rivers and lakes
The water secured from other countries
The water which is supplied to other countries
Water of the sea located close to the coast of a country
Which of the following provides energy for photosynthesis ?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Cutest Animal Facts
Myth about Accounting
101 Ice Cream Flavors
Best Sports Team Nicknames
Benefits of Leek
Benefits of Thyme
Thyme To Stop Snoring.