General Awareness - September 2002 - Test -07
Which country offered its good office to resolve Indo-Pak conflict peace fully, in the year 1966 ?
Urea is a
It forms the bed-rock of all industrial activities and is considered "mother industry"
Iron and Steel industry
In which country the Head of the state gets his office by the law of hereditary succession ?
Which of the following provides energy for photosynthesis ?
The term territorial water means
The water found within the country in form of rivers and lakes
The water secured from other countries
The water which is supplied to other countries
Water of the sea located close to the coast of a country
Who is the Prime Minister of SriLanka?
S.B. Dissenayake .
India has attained self-sufficiency in the production of
Malaria can be cured with a drug extracted from
Which one amongst the following is not a Green house gas ?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Top Sports Rivalries of All Time
Class 9 - Coordinate Geometry
Fashion Designer Cars in the world
Eye care tips for Computer users
Most Reliable Cars in History
Benefits of Elderberry
The use of herbs is a timehonored approach to strengthening the body and treating disease. Herbs, however, can trigger side effects and interact with other herbs, supplements, or medications. For these reasons, you should should herbs only