J & K Combined Services- Competent (Prelims) Exam September 2002 Solved Question Papers
Which one of the following seas is without a coastline ?
Sea of Okhotsk
The university which became famous in the post-Gupta era was
Which of the following is suitable for growing cotton ?
Sir Thomas Roe was sent by the British to India during the reign of
Who was the pioneer of the higher education for Muslims in India ?
Syed Ali Khan
Sir Sayyid Ahmad Khan
The instrument used for recording the earthquake is called
The construction of Fatehpur Sikri was initiated by which of the following Indian rulers ?
Where are most of the earth's active volcanoes concentrated ?
Which of the following is not a, planet of the sun ?
The President of which of the following countries was dismissed by the respective Parliament in July 2001 ?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Tamarind
Precautions while using Websites
Amazing Science Images You Must See
Benefits of Jalapeno
Xmas Makeup Looks
Amazing Dances Around The World
This pre Spanish dance from the Philippines involves two people tapping, beating and sliding bamboo poles on the ground as well as against one another in coordination while stepping over and in between the poles.