J & K Combined Services- Competent (Prelims) Exam September 2002 Solved Question Papers
The remains of Vijayanagar Empire can be found in
The week, August 1 to August 7,2001, was observed as
World Breastfeeding Week
World Literacy Week
World Crime Prevention Week
World Health Week
Where are most of the earth's active volcanoes concentrated ?
Who was the pioneer of the higher education for Muslims in India ?
Syed Ali Khan
Sir Sayyid Ahmad Khan
Establishments of which of the following was adorned with new flags and ensigns with effect from August 15, 2001 ?
What was,the original name of Tantia Tope, a leader of the Indian Uprising of 1857?
Gopal Krishna Gokhale
Sir Thomas Roe was sent by the British to India during the reign of
Who among the, following is the current World junior Chess Champion ?
Elizabeth Pachtz; (Germany)
Koneru Humpy (India)
Zamina Olga (Russia)
Aarthie Ramaswamy (India)
Ain-i-Akbari was written by
Which of the following is not a, planet of the sun ?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Wildlife Sanctuaries and National Parks of India
Most Prettiest Faces In The World
P T Usha
Dating Tips For Men
Benefits of Zucchinis
Biggest Man Made Environmental Disasters
Human Body Truths
Finger and toe nail
Our finger or toe nail takes 6 months to grow right from the base to its outer tip.