J & K Combined Services- Competent (Prelims) Exam September 2002 Solved Question Papers
Who founded the Congress ?
A. 0. Hume
S. N. Bannerjee
Who among the following were the first to establish colonies in India ?
Which of the following countries is not landlocked ?
A strip of land connecting the island with the mainland is called
Grazing fields of which country are called Veld ?
Who presides over the joint sitting of the Houses of Parliament ?
President of India
Vice-President of India
Speaker of Lok Sabha
Chief justice of India
The land and sea breeze blow in a gigantic scale in the
Which of the following animals is not shown in the National Emblem of India 7
Which of the following is the greatest circle ?
Tropic of Cancer
Tropic of Capricorn
The Directive Principles of the State Policy do not have
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Dangerous Situations And How To Escape
Incredible Animated Movies
What to Eat in punjab
Rules to play Rowing
Most Terrifying Deep Sea Creatures
Named after the elephant in the Disney film, this octopus isnt necessarily as terrifying as the frill shark but its far too strange to not include on this list.