J & K Combined Services- Competent (Prelims) Exam September 2002 Solved Question Papers
The sun appears to move from the southern hemisphere to the northern hemisphere on
Who among the following were the first to establish colonies in India ?
Which of the ~ following" Muslim leaders joined the Home Rule Movement
Both of them
Neither of them
Who founded the Arya Samaj ?
Raja Rammohan Roy
Swami Ram Tirth
Who appoints the Chiefs of the Army, Air Force and Navy ?
President of India
Prime Minister of India
Number of languages recognised by the Indian Constitution is
The Head of State in India is
None of these
By whom is the President elected-*?
Direct by the people
The Parliament and State Assemblies
Both people and the Parliament
The longest mountain ranges in the world is
Which of the following countries is not landlocked ?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Weird Country Names
Tips to get ready for New Year
Xmas Makeup Looks
Celebration of Ganesh Chaturthi
Reality TV Shows That Are Far From Reality
Incredible People With Real Superpowers
Healthy Summer Drinks
Vir Gin and Tonic
Crush 2 tablespoons juniper berries with 2 tablespoons fresh mint. Add 1 cup tonic; steep for 20 minutes, then strain. Serve on ice; top with tonic and 2 dashes bitters.