General Knowledge - General Awareness
The indigenously built third generation anti-tank missile has been named as
Setting up of which one of the following is not stated in the Constitution of India?
Union Public Service Comission
In acronym SAARC, "C" stands for
Guantanamo Bay' which has been in news in recent past is a detention cell located in -
Share of export from India is the maximum to the following country-
What is correct about the sample?
A sample as the name implies, is a smaller represantration of a larger whole
Sampling is the selection of certain percentage of a group of items according to a pre-determined plan
A statistical sample is a cross section of the entire group
All of these
Where is the headquarters of UNO?
Which is the basic assumption of case study?
Underlying Unity of Human Behaviours
In which of the following festivals are boat races a special feature?
The bounday line between India and China is called
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Rules to play Jai Alai
Rio De Janeiro
The Best Selling Cars in the World
Ways to Make This the Best Christmas Season
Most Beautiful White Flowers
Benefits of Apricots
Massage your hair by mixing this with other oils like Amla, coconut, and olive to cure a dry and flaky scalp. It is very good for damaged and chemically treated hair. This will restore the shine of your hair.