General Knowledge - General Awareness
Where is the Central Rice Research Institute Located?
Who among the following was not a member of the Cabinet Mission?
Sir Stafford Cripps
MAN is a -
Who was the first recipient of Nehru Award for International Understanding?
Martin Luther King
Dr. Jonas Salk
In which one of the following countries is Rupee its currency?
'Charak' was the famous court physician of
Chandra Gupta Maurya
Which one of the following statement is not correct?
The press council of India is an autonomous quasi-judicial body established under an act of Parliament.
The press Information Bureau provides accreditation to media persons so as to have easy access to information from Government sources
Among all the states of India, Maharashtra publishes the largest number of newspapers
Press Trust of India is the largest news agency in the country
The translator program that converts source code in high level language into machine code line by line is called -
Three bells toll at intervals of 9, 12 & 15 minutes respectively? All three begin to toll at 8 am. At what time will they first toll together again?
Who is the author of the book 'New Dimensions of India's Foreign Policy'?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Best Peacock Mehndi Designs
Lal Bahadur Shastri
Daily Meditation can Improve your Life
Most Ridiculous Chocolate Flavours
More Xmas Carols
Dangerous Situations And How To Escape