General Knowledge - Current Affairs, General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK for UPSC, Bank PO & All Exams
In which among the following countries 78% of all the country's electricity is produced by Nuclear Power that is more than in any other nation?
Which among the following plant has been prohibited from cultivation and planting in India via the Willd Life protection Act?
Killer weed (Parthenium hysterophorus)
Dragon Plant (Dracaena draca)
Belladona (Atropta Belladona )
Ladies slipper orchids (Paphiopedilum spp. )
Which of the following acts first time explicitly defined the constitutional position of the British territories in India?
The Regulating Act of 1773
The Charter Act of 1813
The Charter Act of 1833
Act of 1858
A farmer has taken a loan for a paddy crop in the beginning of the Rabi Season and has not made a repayment. In which of the following situations, if Installment or interest is not paid for this loan, it would become a NPA (Non Performing Asset)?
90 Days from the due date
90 Days from the end of the Rabi Season
1 crop season from the due date
2 crop seasons from the due date
Consider the following statements:
1. Government of India is focusing on commercial cultivation of sea buckthorn plants, which has oval shaped and flame-colored fruits
2. Sea-buckthorn is a deciduous shrub found in some Coastal Areas of India
3. The Sea-buckthorn is a non-leguminous nitrogen fixation plant
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
Only 1 & 2
Only 2 & 3
Only 1 & 3
All are correct
Kuno Palpur Wildlife Sanctuary, which is being proposed as a new home for some relocated Gir lions from Gujarat, is located in which among the following states?
Which among the following is the correct set of G4 nations?
India, Brazil, Russia, China
India, Brazil, China, Japan
India, Brazil, Russia, Germany
India, Brazil, Germany, Japan
Which among the following observance was established by the United Nations General Assembly in 1972 at the Stockholm Conference?
World Water Day
World Wetlands Day
World Environment Day
Acid rain is capable of damaging the buildings and historic monuments which are made up of rocks such as limestone and marble. Which among the following is the end product of such reaction?
Microbial fuel cells are considered a source of sustainable energy. Why ?
1. They use living organisms as catalysts to generate electricity from certain substrates.
2. They use a variety of inorganic materials as substrates.
3. They can be installed in waste water treatment plants to cleanse water and produce electricity.
Which of the following statements given above is/ are correct ?
2 and 3 only.
1 and 3 only.
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Richest Tennis Players in the world
How to Improve English
Best Tourist Spots in the World
Start a Hobby
Run a side business
Turn a hobby into an income stream. Run an online shop, build websites, run a blog, do freelance writing or sell your photographs.