General Knowledge - Current Affairs, General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK for UPSC, Bank PO & All Exams
ICAAP or Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process is the result of which of the following pillars of Basel II accords?
None of them
Which among the following is a correct statement about the IDEA scheme launched by the Government of India?
It is a scheme of export development in which the states are issued grants for development of exports
Its a scheme for innovation development in the country which was launched keeping in view the 2010-20 as Decade of Innovation
Itís a scheme launched by Government of India for providing grants or project assistance to developing countries in the Africa, South Asia and other countries of Developing world
IDEA scheme is related to the Ministry of Science and Technology for development of new projects in Technology field.
Consider the following statements in context with the Biodiversity Act 2002:
1. Biodiversity Heritage Sites can be declared by the Union Government under the Bio Diversity Act 2002
2. The Vaids and Hakims who have been practicing indigenous medicine, are now required to give prior intimation to the State Biodiversity Board to use the bio-resources of the country.
3. The patents related to Biological Resources can not be applied for without due permission from the National Biodiversity Authority.
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
Only 1 is correct
Only 1 & 2 are correct
Only 1 & 3 are correct
Only 3 is correct
Consider the following:
1. Crop Rotation
2. Contour Cultivation
3. Buffer Cropping
Which among the above are parts of the Strip Farming?
1 & 2
2 & 3
1, 2 & 3
Which among the following is the correct objective of the "National Mission for Protein Supplements"?
Promotion of animal based protein production through livestock development, dairy farming, piggery, goat rearing and fisheries
Promotion of plant based protein production through cultivation of Soyabean and other protein rich crops
Both of them
None of them
Which among the following is India's biggest regional broadcaster?
Which among the following are the cause of winter rains in Northern India?
Which among the following was not a Pre-Indian National Congress Organization?
Poona Sarvajanik Sabha
Servants of India Society
National Indian Association
Indian National Association
Rihand Dam project provides irrigation to ____?
Gujarat & Maharastra
Odisha and West Bengal
Uttar Pradesh and Bihar
Kerala and Karnataka
The maximum length of Surface Roads in India is in which among the following states?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
The Best Selling Cars in the World
Fall Crafts for Kids
The Lion and Rabbit
What to Eat in Gujarat
Benefits of Apricots
American Cities Where You Dont Need A Car
Thanks to being in the Boston metropolitan area living here without a car is not a problem.