General Knowledge - Current Affairs, General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK for UPSC, Bank PO & All Exams
A plant belonging to which of the following groups would show least adaptation to marine water?
Consider the following statements in context with the Kepler 10b:
1. Kepler-10b was discovered based on eight months of data collected with the Kepler telescope from May 2009 to January 2010.
2. Kepler-10 b is an Earth-size planet located near a habitable zone in the Draco Constellation
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
Only 1 is correct
Only 2 is correct
Both 1 & 2 are correct
neither 1 nor 2 is correct
Consider the following statements regarding the "Trojan Horse" used in computing: 1. A Trojan Horse is a type of Computer Virus which has the reproductive ability. 2. The term Trojan Horse is inspired by the giant wooden horse used by the Greeks in the Trojan WarWhich among the above statements is/ are correct?
Both 1 & 2
Neither 1 nor 2
First Jnanpith Award winner was from which of the following states?
Which among the following writs is issued against wrongful detention?
In which state is located the Wheeler Island , which is used to test various missiles and other defense equipments of India?
In which of the following areas, spreadsheet software is more useful?
Biodiversity forms the basis for human existence in the following ways :
1. Soil formation.
2. Prevention of soil erosion.
3. Recycling of waste.
4. Pollination of crops.
Select the correct answer using the codes given below :
1,2,and 3 only.
2,3 and 4 only.
1 and 4 only.
1,2,3 and 4 only.
For the election of President of India, a citizen should have completed the age of ___?
Which among the following is the focus of 3 articles of Constitution of India viz. Articles 24, 39 & 45?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Class 9 - Area of Parallelogram and Triangles
Class 9 -Factorization of Polynomials
Simple Cake Recipes
Rules to play Power Walking
Why One Should Visit Kashmir
Biggest Male Models of All Time
Motor vehicles and motorcycles operated or owned by Faculty Staff, Students, or members of their immediate family who park during restricted hours must display the appropriate current permit as indicated by the regulatory sign at the lot entrance.