General Knowledge - Current Affairs, General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK for UPSC, Bank PO & All Exams
Which among the following country administers "Coco Islands" located in Andaman sea?
Consider the following statements:
1. As per Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) policy of the country, 74% composite FDI (direct + indirect) is allowed for telecom services
2. Telecom service License is allowed in India for Foreign Companies also.
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
Only 1 is correct
Only 2 is correct
Both 1 & 2 are correct
Neither 1 nor 2 is correct
The Western Ghats region runs to a length of 1600 kilometers. Which among the following states are covered by the Western Ghats?
Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala
Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Goa
Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Goa, Maharashtra
Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala, Goa, Maharashtra , Gujarat
Which is the longest irrigation canal in India?
Sir hind Canal
Indira Gandhi Canal
East Kosi Canal
RBI has 4 Deputy Governors viz. Shymala Gopinath, K C Chakrabarty, Subir Gokarn and Anand Sinha. As per norms, two deputy governors are appointed from within the RBI. Who among the above have been promoted from within RBI?
Shymala Gopinath and K C Chakrabarty
K C Chakrabarty and Subir Gokarn
Subir Gokarn and Anand Sinha
Shymala Gopinath and Anand Sinha
A serious outbreak of which among the following diseases occurred in South Korea in leading to the culling of hundreds of thousands of pigs by January 2011?
Foot & Mouth Disease
Which among the following decides the Oil Prices in India?
Government of India
Government of Respective States
Ministry of Petroleum
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recently raised the interest rate on savings bank deposits and the repo rate by 50 basis points (bps). In this context, consider the following:
1. CASA Ratio
2. Net Interest Margin
Which among the above of the commercial banks would be affected by the above step taken by the Reserve Bank of India?
Both 1 & 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Parambikkulam wildlife sanctuary, which came up as India's 38 Tiger Reserve (Parambiculam Tiger Reserve) is located in which among the following states?
Baba Budangiri Hills in Karnataka are the place of origin of which among the following plantation crops in India?
All of them
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Superfoods To Boost Your Brainpower Naturally
Precaution while using Microscope