General Knowledge - Current Affairs, General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK for UPSC, Bank PO & All Exams
The world's largest premium coffee retail chain Starbucks has entered into an agreement with which among the following companies for a strategic alliance in India?
Indian Coffee House
Café Coffee Day
The Mahesh Rangrajan Committee has recommended the amendment of the Wild Life Protection Act for which among the following purposes?
To give legislative protection to Elephant Reserves
To set up National Elephants Conservation Authority (NECA)
To establish Elephant Corridors under the provisions of amended act
All of above
Which among the following is the largest endocrine gland of country?
Match the following hot spring locations of India with their states:
1. Manikaran --- A). Himachal Pradesh
2. Bakreshwar --- B). Gujarat
3. Tuwa --- C). West Bengal
4. Unai --- D). Maharastra
1-A, 2-B, 3-C, 4-D
1-A, 2-C, 3-D, 4-B
1-A, 2-D, 3-C, 4-B
1-A, 2-C, 3-B, 4-D
On January 1, 2011, Dilma Rousseff had taken over as first female president of which among the following countries?
Consider the following statements: 1. Fixed Deposits involve low risks compared to Fixed maturity Plan2. The Fixed Deposits for senior citizens attract more interest 3. Senior citizens can invest up to Rs. 15 Lakh in tax free Fixed Deposits in IndiaWhich among the above statements is / are correct?
Only 1 & 3
Only 1 & 2
Which among the following is the most important condition to decide for the validity of nomination of a College student, who seeks to be elected to the Municipal Council of his / her City?
He / she obtains permission from the Principal of his College
He / she is a member of a Political Party
His / her name figures in the Voter's List
He / she submits a declaration owing allegiance of the Constitution of India
Consider the following statements in context with India's Maritime Agenda 2010-20:
1. The share of India seafarers is currently between 6-7% in the Global Shipping Industry and current share in the Global Shipping Building is 1%.
2. The Government decided to launch 2 major ports in this period.
3. A port capacity of 3200 MT for handling about 2500 M.T. of cargo has been targeted in this agenda
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
Only 1 is correct
Only 1 & 2 are correct
Only 2 & 3 are correct
All are correct
"Vanguard" was the daily publication of which among the following political parties / organizations?
Indian Independence league
Communist Party of India
Radical Democratic Party
Recently, a discussion on the deregulation of interest rates on savings deposits is going on in the newspapers. In India, which among the following decides the savings bank rate?
Reserve Bank of India
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Cure for Asthma
Valentines Day Chocolates Ideas
Oldest People To Accomplish Amazing Feats
Beautiful Glaciers in the World
River - City Quiz
Valentines Day Activity Ideas
Wildlife Sanctuaries and National Parks of India
Gangotri National Park
Gangotri National Park is a national park located in Uttarkashi District Uttarakhand, India. The size of this national park is about 2,390 square km.