General Knowledge - Current Affairs, General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK for UPSC, Bank PO & All Exams
Consider the following statements:
1. After death of Raja Rammohun Roy, Debendra nath Tagore had undertaken the job of revitalizing and reorganizing the Brahmo Samaj
2. Debendra nath Tagore had established the Adi Brahmo Samaj for this purpose
Which among the above statements is/ are correct?
Only 1 is correct
Only 2 is correct
Both 1 & 2 are correct
Neither 1 nor 2 is correct
Consider the following countries:
India's Andaman and Nicobar Islands share a maritime border with which among the above countries?
1 & 2
2 & 3
3 & 4
1, 2 & 4
The Mahatma Gandhi NREGA programme has been launched by the Government of India keeping in view the following provision/s of Constitution of India: 1. Fundamental Rights2. Fundamental Duties 3. Directive Principles of State PolicyWhich among the above follows the given statement?
Only 1 & 3
All of them
How many states and Uts of India celebrate birth day on November 1?
Recently, India's Directorate General of Safeguards has initiated investigation into imports of a chemical PX-13 also known as 6PPD. In which of the following industries, this chemical is used?
Which among the following international bodies have taken active interest in launching the "Global Tiger Initiative" to save tigers and conserve tiger habitats?
United Nations Environment Programme
World Wildlife Institute
World Economic Forum
Against the menace of which of the following diseases ‘Yellow Ribbon Campaign’ has been launched in several states in India?
Consider the following:
1. Assertion: India is NOT an agrarian economy now
2. Reason: The contribution of Agriculture in the GDP is falling consistently
Which among the following options is correct?
Both Assertion and Reason are correct
Both Assertion and Reason are incorrect
Assertion is correct but reason is incorrect
Assertion is incorrect but reason is correct
In context with the Balance of Payments, the Merchandise exports, which refer to sale of goods abroad belong to which among the following?
Credit Entry in the Current Account
Debit Entry in the Current account
Credit entry in the Capital Account
Debit entry in the Capital Account
The World Military Cup organized by the International Military Sports Council (CISM) involves which among the following sports?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
101 Ideas to Say NO
Cure for Influenza
101 Kitchen Design Ideas
Most Expensive Motorcycles
Benefits of Bok Choy