General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2013
The National Institute of Sports is located in _________?
Who among the following is the current Chairperson of 'National Green Tribunal ' of India?
Justice Swatanter Kumar
Justice U D Salvi
Who among the following is the recipient of India Abroad Publisher's Special Award for Excellence 2012?
Which of the following States/ Union Territories topped the list of new index on financial inclusion, released by ratings and analytics firm CRISIL?
What is the name of the India's fastest supercomputer that is in 2013 developed by the Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)?
Prithvi Yuva II
Prithvi Yuva III
Param Yuva II
Param Yuva III
Who among the following is the winner of the Tipperary International Peace Prize for 2012?
Aung San Suu Kyi
The famous Dudhsagar Falls in Goa , is located on which of the following Rivers?
'Mukhyamantri Yuva Swarojgar Yojna' to motivate the youth to go for self- employment, is a scheme of ________:
Which of the following is the only licensing-cum-regulating body of the financial audit and accountancy profession in India?
Ranji Trophy title has been clinched for the record 40th time by which among the following teams?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Crazy Things You Will Only Find In Japan
What to Eat in Nagaland
The Best Bulletproof Cars
Bollywood Beautiful Queens
Benefits of Durian