General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2013
In which of the following years first National Family Health Survey was conducted in India?
The E-pathshala, a new initiative of the Government of India proposed to develop E-content at which among the following levels?
Primary & Secondary
As per the latest available data of 2011, the per capita availability of Milk (gms/day) in India is?
Among all states and territories, the lowest sex ratio in India as per the data of 2011 Census is ________?
Daman and Diu
Dadra and Nagar Haveli
The best fishing grounds in the world is located in__?
4. In 2013, some 140 countries agreed to adopt a ground-breaking treaty limiting the use and emission of health-hazardous mercury. The treaty has been named as ________?
Seveso Convention on Mercury
Sandoz Convention on Mercury
Minamata Convention on Mercury
Tennessee Convention on Mercury
Which of the followings is the largest cultivable crop in India?
Who among the following is the author of the book 'The Lowland'?
In 2013 (September, 2013), union government gave its approval for setting up refinery- cum -petrochemical complex in Rajasthan which would be developed by?
India's first textile park dedicated to hand block printing and craft has been inaugurated at which place?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Summer Health Foods
Cure for Allergy
Suryakant Tripathi Nirala
Benefits of Cumin
Biggest things in the World
Thebiggest mangoin the world is currently found in the Philippines. Particularly in Tubod, Iligan City which is in Northern Mindanao, the southern