General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2013
As per an official data, which states has forest cover 47.3% of its total geographical area highest in the Country?
India's first museum for customs and central excise has been opened in which state, in 2013?
Consider the following statements:
1. Crude oil is the largest component of India's import bill
2. Crude Oil accounts for around one third of India's import bill
Which among the above statements is / are correct?
Both 1 & 2
Neither 1 nor 2
'Theodolite' is precision instrument used for measuring _________ ?
Chanderi sarees which are known for their pleasant colours and spectacular designs are from which among the following states?
Which of the following planets is called as 'Lord of Heaven'?
Which among the following has mapped nearly 90 per cent of the Mar's surface with a high-resolution stereo camera?
Golden Rice is a fortified food to be grown and consumed in areas with shortage of _________?
Which of the following countries have launched Missions to Mars apart from India?
choose the correct answer from the codes given below:
Only 1, 2, 3 & 4
Only 2, 3, 4 & 5
Only 1, 3, 4 & 5
1, 2, 3, 4 & 5
Which of the following Atomic nuclear power plant is the India's first pressurized water reactor plant?
Kakrapar atomic power plant
Kundakulam atomic power plant
Jaithapur atomic power plant
Kaiga atomic power plant
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Rules to play Shuffleboard
Simple Tips To Living Longer
Best Time Travel Films
What to Eat in Orissa
Kheer is a South Asian rice pudding made by boiling rice, broken wheat, or vermicelli with milk and sugar; it is flavoured with cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashew nuts, pistachios or almonds. It is typically served during a meal or as a dessert.