General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2013
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Tamarillo fruits
Tips to Decorate your BedRoom
Benefits of Custard Apple
Grandparents Day Celebration
Benefits of Mangoes
Handmade Valentines Day Cards
Best Ways To Drive HighQuality Traffic
Social Media Campaigns
As organic reach continues to decline, focus will move to paid or sponsored content. Using Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn ads are an effective way to drive highlytargeted traffic to your site. Industryspecific, behavioral targeting allows you to reach any type of niche audience without spending tons of money, especially on LinkedIn.
Here are some important points to remember when crafting social media campaigns.
1.Keep your call to action clear: Do you want sign ups? Followers? Or do you just want people to read your blog?
2.Keep your link specific: If you include a link in your ad, make sure its to the specific page, not just your homepage. For example, if you want them to subscribe to your newsletter, send them right to a subscriber landing page.
3.Avoid a lot of text in your image: Always include an image in your ad, and when you do, avoid it being textheavy. Put your text in the caption.
Want premium traffic to reach your site? Sign up for Revcontent today to boost your content and scale your website!