General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2013
4. In 2013, some 140 countries agreed to adopt a ground-breaking treaty limiting the use and emission of health-hazardous mercury. The treaty has been named as ________?
Seveso Convention on Mercury
Sandoz Convention on Mercury
Minamata Convention on Mercury
Tennessee Convention on Mercury
The 'Scrub typhus' fever is a disease caused by ________?
Kiel Canal connects which of the following two seas?
Berring Sea and Pacific Ocean
Red Sea and Mediterranean Sea
Baltic Sea and North Sea
Caribbean Sea and Pacific Ocean
Name the former Liberian President who sentenced to 50 years in prison for crimes against humanity?
'Ocean acidification' is the ongoing decrease in pH of Earth Ocean's caused by uptake of ________?
Which one of the followings is/are used as an indicator to measure the insurance development in a country?
Insurance Penetration & Density
The 'Kamtapur Liberation Organisation' is a banned outfit engaged in an armed struggling for a separate statehood movement in ________?
Which country is launching a national research project to study the genetic basis of the disease in its population?
In 2013 (September, 2013), which of the following country has restored a seat for the representative of Hindu and Sikh citizens in the lower house of Parliament?
Who among the following has been in 2013 inducted into the prestigious National Academy of Engineering, United States for his contribution to industrial development in India and world?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Rules to play Wheelchair Tennis
Best Used Luxury Cars
Photography Tips and Tricks
Simple Tips To Living Longer
The Summer Vacation Tips
Rules to play Parachuting
The Teacher calls out birthday months, pre assigned numbers, colors, etc, and those children swap places under the chute before it falls, and run to an empty space.