General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2013
Among the BRICS nations, which among the following countries has better rank in Human Development Index (HDI)?
To improve urban services in ___________ state, The Government of India signed an agreement with Asian Development Bank for a 60 million dollars loan in 2013?
In which of the following year 'National Youth Awards' were instituted?
In which among the following countries, a national coffee emergency was declared in 2013 over the spread of coffee rust?
Rosetta is a robotic spacecraft launched by the European Space Agency to perform a detailed study of a / an ________?
A computer virus cannot be contracted by which of the followings?
Which of the following become the first southern US state to abolish death penalty ?
The disputed region Golan Heights is located in which part of the World?
West Asia region
East Asia region
Name the Indian freedom fighter who was posthumously conferred a 'Lifetime Achievement Award' by UK House of Commons?
Bijoy Chandra Bhagavati
Kunj Behari Lal Butail
Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna
Union Government has launched Weekly Iron Folic Acid Supplementation (WIFS) programme to check ________?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
What to Eat in Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Simple Multiplication - Maths Game
Benefits of Figs
Worlds Most Beautiful Small Towns