General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2013
Who among the following has been selected for the prestigious Vyas Samman for 2012?
The 'Ragi (Finger Millet)' is an annual plant widely grown as a cereal in Karnataka and some other Southern States of India. Ragi is rich source of__?
As per the RBI guidelines Public Sector Banks has to give loans to women SHGs at the interest rate of __?
Market regulator Sebi has set up a committee headed by former cabinet secretary K M Chandrashekhar to look into various matters related to __:
Foreign Investments Policy
Stock Exchange Regulation
Stock Exchange Reforms
Who has been in 2013 appointed as Cyber Security Chief of India?
'Ug99' is a deadly rust disease of___________?
In which of the following cities, the 'Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology' is located?
The Dongria Khondh are indigenous tribal groups living in which of the following state?
Too much import of Gold by India has been is adversely affecting:
1. Trade Balance
2. Current Account Balance
3. Capital Account Balance
Choose the correct option from the codes given below:
1 & 2
2 & 3
1, 2 & 3
1 & 3
India has imported the production technology of Smerch Rockets from_________?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Fashion Designer Cars in the world
Christmas Gifts Ideas She Is Going To Love
Famous Logos That Have A Hidden Message